Monday, October 13, 2008

Home again.....

I'm home, and had a very safe drive there and back. We had loads of fun, I didn't get very much stitching done I was to busy talking. :) On the way there and back we stopped at this real cool bead (Shipwreck beads on line at www.shipwreckbeads.com) store and spent 2 hrs each time and didn't see everything. I came home with lots of goodies as the lady hosting it had lots of inventory left from when she owned a shop and we all got to go shopping as she was just giving it away. I have new leaflets a couple of kits, some fabric and some wooden frames and such. She also let me go shopping in her clothes closet as I have lost some weight and she has found it, so I also came home with several new shirts (some still with the tags on) and a new winter coat. She is a very nice lady and a good friend. I do however need some more sleep as that is one thing we had very little of. A great time was had by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment