Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Have I totally lost it...I think so!

Okay this is not my normal blogg, I can't find it! This is an old one that I lost and now I have found it again. But where is the new blogg that I set up the first part of March? If this is any indication of my day I'm going back to bed!!!

I hope it warms up like it is being said it will as my front yard needs to say Hello to the mower! The weeds are also starting to take over. But what I really want to do is work on the deck, the frame is all done now for the deck boards. I also hope that the drill battery lives long enought to get the job done.

Now off to the house work while waiting for the sun to come out. Lets hope this day gets better!

No comments:

Post a Comment